Vivo has been in the smartphone industry for years and has earned a reputation for offering feature-rich, affordable smartphones. Recently, the company launched its new all-rounder phone, the Vivo V27 Pro, which promises to provide top-notch performance and a high-quality camera. In this review, we will take a closer look at the Vivo V27 Pro’s features, design, and overall performance, and see how it stacks up against other smartphones in the market.
Design and Build Quality
The Vivo V27 Pro has a sleek, modern design that looks and feels premium. The phone features a curved glass back with a matte sparkling finish that shimmers in the light. The back panel is available in two color variants: Magic Blue and Noble Black. The Magic Blue variant changes color when exposed to direct sunlight, which is a unique feature that adds to the phone’s appeal.
The phone’s front features a 6.7-inch 120Hz curved AMOLED display with a 3D curve design. The display looks great, with vivid colors and sharp details. The screen is subtly curved, which eliminates any ghost touches that are often present in other phones with more aggressive curves. The display also supports widevine L1, which allows for 1080p video playback on Netflix and other OTT apps.
The phone’s in-display fingerprint scanner is fast and accurate, and the phone also supports face unlock, which works quickly and reliably. The Vivo V27 Pro has a single speaker that delivers good sound quality, but it would have been nice to have a dual-stereo speaker setup in this price range.
The Vivo V27 Pro is equipped with a 50-megapixel main camera with OIS and a Sony IMX 766 V sensor, which is specially made for Vivo phones. The camera performs exceptionally well in daylight conditions, capturing bright, vibrant photos with excellent details. Even photos taken against the sun look great, and the camera captures enough details even when zoomed in.
The phone also has an ultra-wide-angle camera, which produces decent photos with accurate colors. However, the pictures come out a bit soft in low-light conditions.
The phone’s video capabilities are also impressive, with the ability to shoot 4K videos at 60fps. However, there is no stabilization when shooting 4K videos at 60fps, so you will need to switch to 4K at 30fps to get any stabilization.
The phone’s front camera is a 50-megapixel auto-focus selfie camera that captures excellent selfies with good brightness and social media-ready quality. The camera also has an auto-focus feature that tracks your eyes, making it easy to take selfies even when you’re not in the frame.
Performance and Battery Life
The Vivo V27 Pro is powered by the latest Diamond City 8200 processor, which provides excellent performance and smooth multitasking.
Also, the phone offers 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM, which is more than enough for the majority of users.The phone runs on Funtouch OS 12, which is based on Android 12 and provides a clean and easy-to-use interface.
The phone’s 4000mAh battery provides decent battery life, with up to a day of moderate use on a single charge. The phone supports 33W fast charging, which can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in just over an hour.
Here are 10 highlights for you:
- The VIVO V27 Pro is an all-rounder phone with the latest Diamond City 8200 processor, 50 megapixel main camera with OIS, 50 megapixel autofocus selfie camera, night portrait with Aura light, and wedding portraits.
- The phone has a curved design with a glass back and a matte sparkling finish that changes color in direct sunlight.
- The VIVO V27 Pro features a 6.7 inch 120 Hertz curved AMOLED display that looks premium with no ghost touches.
- The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner that is fast and accurate.
- The VIVO V27 Pro has a single speaker with good audio quality and bass.
- The main camera on the back of the phone uses Sony’s IMX 766 V sensor, which is specially made for VIVO phones, and takes good quality pictures in daylight and low light.
- The ultra-wide angle camera on the VIVO V27 Pro takes decent pictures, but the quality is softer in low light.
- The phone can record up to 4K 60fps videos, but without stabilization, so it’s recommended to switch to 4K 30fps to get some stabilization.
- The front 50-megapixel selfie camera takes good quality selfies with bright and social media-ready colors, and has autofocus that tracks the user’s eyes.
- The VIVO V27 Pro comes in two color variants: Magic Blue and Noble Black, and is made in India as part of the “Make in India” initiative.
Recommended –Samsung QN90B Ultimate 85″ TV Review
The Vivo V27 Pro is an all-rounder phone that offers excellent performance, a high-quality camera, and a premium design. The phone’s display, camera, and performance are all top-notch, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-end smartphone at an affordable price.
Leave a Reply